Project Manager ERP (m/f/d)
Hello. Yes, you!
Are you motivated and full of drive? Are you not looking for the easiest way, but always the best way? Do you want to help out in a company that is growing rapidly throughout Europe and actively contribute to its success? Then you are the person we are looking for.
Whether in Zurich, Basel, Brig, Heidelberg, Munich or Amstetten - we design, develop and operate innovative products and services for international companies. For this purpose we use the ERP software Odoo. As one of the top three out of 1,250 Odoo partners in the world, we are looking for you, our new Project Manager ERP.
- The analysis of operational processes and workflows in companies.
- The recording of requirements in cooperation with our customers
- Conception and development of solution proposals and variants
- Definition and specification of solutions
- Planning and management and implementation of the ERP software Odoo
- Supporting the developers and the customers with adaptations/extensions
- Implementation of migrations
- Creation of reports and documentation
- Creation of offers and concepts
- University degree in business informatics, computer science or business administration with further education in computer science
- Experience in the conception, management and implementation of IT projects
- Sound knowledge of business processes
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of processes
- Independent, proactive, customer-oriented, team player, enjoys customer contact
- Consulting and organizational flair
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Attractive employment conditions and super career opportunities await you!
Take on a varied, exciting and responsible task. Seize the opportunity and develop yourself. With us you will benefit from a flexible and modern working environment. Whether working at central locations in Zurich, Basel, Brig, Heidelberg, Munich, Amstetten or from home - we offer you the freedom you need to perform at a high level. Prove your professional and social competence every day and develop yourself continuously. As an Odoo Gold Partner, all of our employees benefit from ongoing training on all aspects of the ERP software.
Participation in the company's success, flexible working arrangements and part-time models, mobile working or working from home, team spirit, top team events, very good social security, ongoing training, mentor, free choice of hardware, top modern offices and office infrastructure at central locations, discount on public transport (depending on function), canteen (depending on location), parking spaces (depending on location), free coffee, monthly team aperitifs, etc.
Zurich, Basel or Brig
Immediately or by arrangement.
Get in touch with us! Send your application by e-mail to Kim Bühler.